Thursday, January 8, 2009

Woot! Day 8



Day 8 of not smoking. Already through Week 1 and into Week 2.

Easier each day (except I forgot to put my patch on yesterday morning in a rush to get to work...many thanks to Mr. P for dropping one off at lunchtime).

I bet the blog posts are boring to read. But it's a way for me to hold myself accountable. Thanks for bearing with me :)

In other news, Mr. P and I went to see Slumdog Millionaire this week. I highly, highly recommend it. Unlike any move I've seen before. That's all I'll say - if you're interested, you'll either see it or find more info on your own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! And good for Mr. P, being thoughtful enough be bring you your patch. :)

You've peaked my interest regarding Slumdog Millionaire. Now I wanna see it!

Teresa said...

Yay!!! That is really a big accomplishment.

N. said...

Not boring at all! We are all rooting for you, and want to hear about your success! Good job! Congrats on week 1.. bring on week 2!!

Carrie said...

Awww, Mr. P is so sweet :)

Congrats on making it through your first week!

Jennelle said...

Congrats, you're doing awesome! And if you can make it through your first week, it's gotta get easier, right? You rock!