"You know, the difference between Guys' Nights and Girls' Nights is that guys don't take pictures of that sh!t. We don't want evidence. And then there's you girls and it's all 'Take my picture! Take my picture!' Nope. I'm not having that."
He has a point. I'm reminded of that point every time something appears on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Mr. P is too funny! I think the pictures are cute. You guys had a great time and were having a blast!
Haha!
Too bad there aren't more pictures closer to the end of the night. When you may or may not have had a small problem with a certain chair. Or of Tuddy helping you down the stairs...
:)
Drunk JenP is fun!
That is hilarious! haha
But you're SO cute! :)
Yeah, I think I missed picture time. Must have been after I left. haha
LOL!! So true...
love it!
OMG girl... you were hi-larious!!! When Tuddy helped you down the stairs and then Mr. P shakes his hand and is all "thanks, man" we almost died of laughter! And don't even get me started on the stool incident... I would die for a pic of that!
Good times!
He's just jealous of our fun!
I just totally forgot about Chad walking you down the stairs!! That may have been the best part of the night.
Post a Comment