Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anybody know what day it is?

Day 14!

That's right. As of this evening, I'm TWO WHOLE WEEKS smoke-free :)

I want to do something to celebrate. Any ideas? (One catch - it must be very inexpensive.)

WOOHOO!!!

Pretty effing proud of Mr. P and me.

Side note: The colder the air gets, the drier my skin gets. And it makes the patch all itchy and stuff. Yuck.

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

Yay! I'm proud of you!

Lisa said...

You go girl! I'm not sure on a reward, but a pedicure or a relaxing evening with some wine and the hubby is always fun.

I get some patches of dry skin in this weather too and Eucerin usually clears it right up.

LC said...

YAY! I think you should reward yourself with a lot of wine on Saturday night :)

Congrats...that really is awesome!

Jenn said...

Congrats, Jen!!! It's gotta be a good feeling to hit the 2-week mark!!!

I'm with Lisa on the pedicure...even if you can't go and get one. Lock yourself in the bathroom, take a long bubble bath and then paint your toes :)

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!! That is so awesome. Congrats on making it through 2 weeks.

And I think lots of wine on Saturday is a good treat. We'll all even be there to prevent any alcohol induced slip ups. :)

sarah said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so great. You are doing an amazing job.

Maria said...

I'm so happy for both of you!!!

Katie said...

Congrats!! I'm so proud of you! Way to go!!

Carrie said...

Woot! For a reward, what if you made dinner at home but instead of the normal stuff you splurge on some nice steaks, seafood, or whatever else keeps your boat afloat?

N. said...

Yea! You're kicking ass! Keep it up!

If it were me... I'd order in Chinese. :)

Julia Goolia said...

Yay, Jen! Great work!

How about a celebratory date night with Mr. P. Maybe popcorn, a rented movie, and some foot rubs on the couch? Sounds divine to me.

Mindy said...

Great Job! What did you end up doing for your celebratory night?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Amy said...

im behind on gr...busy week :)but congrats man! that's freggin awesome, can you come help blake out? :)

keep up the good work, your body will tahnk you!