Today's Day 11 of not smoking.
It's also the second weekend of not smoking. That has been the most difficult part so far. Pop keeps reminding me that the first 2 weeks are the absolute worst. He's right, so far.
The hardest parts:
drinking (alcohol, coffee, etc.)
driving
after meals
work frustrations
When I actually realize how frequently these things occur, it's ridiculous! More than anything else, it's about breaking the routine. All things considered, I've done pretty well - especially since much of the above is out of my control.
Mr. P and I are talking about joining a gym, since we're saving a little money by quitting. That's another hurdle I'll have to tackle - and quite likely a much more difficult hurdle for me.
I feel like I'm turning my life in a good direction. It hasn't been long enough for me to really say that, but I'm remaining optimistic and tackling some challenges head-on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are doing great
Hang in there! It's so worth it!
You are totally going in a great direction!
Join the gym, you won't regret it, and all us cool kids are doing it! If you and Mr. P both join CF it's like $32 a month and worth every penny!
You are doing awesome!
Keep goin girl, 11 days is huge. It'll get easier every day. You're awesome!
You should be so proud of yourselves!!
Great job! Keep it up!
And, I think working out would be a great stress reliever.
Keep it up! You can do it. I'm joining a gym too, probably this week. I'll need to support with that so we can nudge each other.
I figure I'll need something positive to take out my frustration with Tommy leaving for five months.
Post a Comment