Wednesday, January 21, 2009

w00t!

21 days = 3 weeks smoke free!

I enjoyed a few chocolate chip cookies at work today.

Didn't get that manicure last week, but I spoiled myself with some new polish and did my own at home. I'm happy with that :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

That just means you get to have as many as you want now! Congrats. You even made it through a GNO.

N. said...

Good for you, girl! You are my hero!

Katie said...

That's amazing! Congrats!!

LC said...

Yay yay yay! So proud of you, girl! Keep up the good work!

seberu said...

Woot! Keep it up!

Oh, and I thought of you when I saw this:

http://graphjam.com/2009/01/16/song-chart-memes-how-my-cigarette-tastes/

Trisha said...

Keep it up girl. You're awesome! :)

sarah said...

Yay, congrats!

My brother gave up after a week and a half, but my stepdad is still doing well. I know it's got to be hard, but you are doing such a great job. :)

Angie said...

Yippee! I agree that making it thru a GNO is HUGE. Keep it up beatch!
And touch up that chipped nail ;)

Schneiderdoodle said...

Congrats on quitting!! It's tough at first but before you know it you won't even be able to remember smoking and will not even believe you ever did!