So, since Mr. P and I are 80 year-olds trapped in the bodies of 20-somethings, we bought a puzzle last night. It's a way for us to spend time together doing something, and we actually have a lot of fun doing them! It's been a while since we've done one, and we got a 1000-piece fall scene.
It's nuts. To the point of making me (slightly) crazy. But when we find a piece we're looking for, lots of high-fives ensue. Keeps us busy, though! This one will probably take some time to finish.
In case you hadn't figured it out already, Mr. P and I are dorks. Big time.
I'm sure Mr. P will do something small for himself...And I'm thinking about treating myself to a manicure this weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that doesn't sound so bad! i like it. :)
i am so proud of you.
How sad is it that my first thought was:
"Oh my God! We should buy a puzzle!!"
And go get that manicure!
I LOVE puzzles and could easily get sucked into spending a ridiculous amount of time & focus on one myself. Congrats on your 14-day milemarker!
Sounds like fun to me! C and I play boardgames all the time.. maybe we should get a puzzle... hmmm.
Congrats! Keep it up!
I love puzzles too! We went through a phase where we did a few. And if you think you're a dork, we did a Lord of the Rings Gollum puzzle! It doesn't get much dorkier than that! To defend Jason, I must point out that I chose it, not him.
I love the challenge of putting a puzzle together too!
Haha...what a great idea! We might have to go get a puzzle too!
Puzzles are so much fun and DEFINITELY require high-fives and possibly chest bumps, as well:)
I'm an 80 year old inside too then, cause I love puzzles! My sisters and I are doing one right now of Times Square. For my birthday this year my MIL got me a puzzle of my street. The center piece is our house! I really need to do that one too.
Have fun with Mr. P, you deserve it!
Post a Comment