Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Improv Bowling...

So LOTS of you have a snow day today. Unfortunately I do not.
Some of my coworkers did not come into the office today. I did.

With a partially empty office, things get rather relaxed. It's even difficult to attempt to be productive.

And when your office is basically one long hallway on the side of a building...well, there's just TOO MUCH TEMPTATION to create your own bowling lane.

We took the remnants of a coworker's "Welcome-to-the-family prank" (we saran-wrapped his entire office) and rolled it into a rather large, lopsided ball shape.

We then took empty plastic water bottles out of our recycling bin, and thus our "pins" were created :)

What ensued this afternoon needs no photographs. Guess we're easily amused, huh?

And, FYI, today is Day 27. That will make tomorrow 4 whole weeks since Mr. P and I stopped smoking :)

4 comments:

LC said...

How fun! What a great idea:) AND...of course...congrats on your amazing willpower:) Keep up the good work!

Maria said...

I love those kind of days!

Lisa said...

That's what I call a day at the office!

Four weeks... You are owning this!

Mary said...

Happy four weeks! You're doing great!