Monday, January 12, 2009

Haircut

So...I got my hair cut. It's shorter than it's ever been before (about chin length), and I'm not sure if I like it.

A little longer than this:


A bit less wild than this:
(no crazy bang stuff for me - ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe...)

And I'm no Geena Davis, but a bit closer (and less red):


Same old boring dark brown, but I'm toying with dyeing it again (though it took FOREVER to grow out last time). No pictures of me. I'm weirded out by that. But it'll be front and center at Saturday's wine night, for those who will be joining me.

Ugh. I can't decide. Either A) I'll grow to like it, or B) it'll grow out.

7 comments:

LC said...

Can't wait to see it on Saturday :)

Pamela said...

i bet that looks so adorable on you!

N. said...

Oooh, I bet it looks great! Can't wait to see it Saturday...

Carrie said...

You crack me up :)

Maria said...

I can't wait to see it!!

Mary said...

Can't wait to see it. Keep up the good work on the smoking front! You're doing great:)

Jamie said...

Wow! I can't wait to see it!!!