Quick funny:
At about 3:00 this morning, I heard a loud noise that made me swear someone was breaking into our apartment. And if they're that loud, you've got to assume that they show no mercy - extra dangerous. (Plus, we're on the third floor - they've got to be extra-motivated to get in!)
I shot out of bed, only to realize that Mr. P wasn't in the room, and I got a little more nervous...and then I found him on the floor in the office.
Long story short: turns out, Mr. P was studying for his finals (had a couple of dates mixed up, and the all-nighter wasn't planned). He'd somehow gotten his foot tangled in the keyboard wire at the computer, and when he got up for a break, he came crashing straight to the floor!
Some burglar :)
Part of me feels bad and hopes he didn't get hurt, part of me thinks it's hilarious, and the biggest part of me is just relieved that it wasn't what I expected, even though it woke me up.
Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. I'm glad the burglar wasn't as fierce as you thought! Too funny.
Haha - I would have freaked a little, too. Glad to know you weren't in danger!
Post a Comment