Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bailey P!

Before I continue, I have to thank Mr. P for Reason #1,245,324 that I married him: he figured out how to upload our pics to the computer!

I've only got a couple so far, and unfortunately we weren't able to get any snow pictures...we were having too much fun and forgot about the camera!

Mr. P and Miss Bailey on a not-so-lazy Sunday morning :)



Miss Bailey adopted a couch pillow as her own...


Don't let the innocent, adorable face fool you...under that sweet facade, she's a monster :) I've nicknamed her "Shark Tooth" - I'm hoping that will change once the puppy teeth go away!

As of last Tuesday, she was 6 1/2 lbs., but I think she must have eaten lead or something in the past week. Seriously, nothing like dead weight at 3am!

More to follow, I promise :)

4 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

:::in a creepy Mr. Burns voice, as I tap my fingers together:::..."Excellent." Keep up the good work. What a freaking CUTIE!

N. said...

Oh my gosh... she is adorable!!

Lisa said...

That is the freakin' cutest dog ever!!! I wish they knew what kind of a *mix* she was, so that there could be more "Bailey's" running around :).

Jennifer said...

She is just precious. And you're right, I think all dogs go to a school that no one tells us about that teached them to look innocent every time a camera flashes...I know our two dogs certainly have that down!