Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OOPS! Hiatus???

It's been brought to my attention that I'm ignoring my blog :) Sorry to disappoint - this time of year, my work load quintuples - yes, really. I'll be in and out through the rest of the month. My apologies.

Oh, and with the stress-nuts-craziness level rising, I'm not sure I have anything intelligent to say. (Not that I ever do anyway...but that's a different story.)

My header looked funny today - let me know if it looks normal to you (so it's just my computer), or if I need to correct it.

For some random blogging pleasure, What's Your Grinch Name?

I'm Bleakgrinch Scoundrelnoodle :)

UPDATE: The site is currently down, not sure what's going on. Keep an eye out if you need a 30 second break from reality.

xoxo

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

Good to know you are still around! We'll try to be understanding with your lack of posts...IF and only IF you post pics of your puppy. Seriously. This is a must.