Fast forward to the office. I'm not sure whether this is a blessing in disguise or simply evil encouragement :) Bissinger's chocolate is heavenly goodness, and I'm not one to turn down a sample of corporate holiday gifts to our office. But to come in and see these on the counter...

...must...resist...temptation......oh, screw it.
MMM, Chocolate, nom nom nom :)
Bailey slept pretty well last night. Woke up crying a handful of times, but we're doing our best to encourage her to be happy and feel secure in her kennel. Mr. P, especially, has been wonderful about this. I almost hate to admit that I know he's just naturally more nurturing than I am.
All in all, with not smoking, having been sick lately (still can't shake this cold thingy), and making a huge transition to having Bailey in my life, I'm trying to keep it all together. Part of me worries that I'm taking on too much at once, especially since it's busy season at work...but I'm just ready to make these changes in my life. Say a little prayer for me in hopes that I can be successful at not smoking, being healthier, and raising our nutty puppy to become a loving companion.
3 comments:
Kudos for you, for both the new puppy and the lack of smoking. You can do it! Just a day at a time, right? I don't know about the smoking first hand but the puppy training brings back tons of memories. It sucks but is well worth it in the end. Then you'll never want another puppy again:) Good luck!
Congrats for quitting! PS - we need to get drinks again some time soon :)
Kudos to you for putting down cigaretts...I can't imagine how hoard that must be. Best wishes to you!!!
Post a Comment