Think of this as an edit to Friday's post...
As you know, the seller counteroffered. We accepted.
Fast forward two hours...our agent speaks to listing agent. We find out that the counteroffer was, in fact, signed by the lienholder...so no more waiting! It's OURS!!!
Now the tricky stuff starts, and making sure everything's A-OK. Mr. P and I are definitely up for the challenge.
Very nervous, very excited :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
YAY...CONGRATS!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you...
That is amazing. The lienholder in our case took 4 months to get back to us!!
WOOT WOOT
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! i am so excited for you!!
So amazing. I cannot BELIEVE how fast it happened. YAY!!
CONGRATS!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! Good luck on inspection.
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and Mr. P!
YAY! I missed the entire process-it only took a week! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe it happened so fast on a short sale. I'm looking forward to a housewarming party.
So excited for you guys!!!!!
I predict that you hosting a GNO is in your future....CONGRATS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Good luck on the inspection!!!
congrats, Jen!
Very cool. Congrats!!
I have a new blog--add it to your GR!
http://iknowme8.blogspot.com
In light of recent issues, it is invite only so send me your email address if you are interested, thanks!
ambertrout27@gmail.com
Also--CONGRATS on the house!! So happy for you!
Post a Comment