Mr. P and I are finding ourselves jumping through all sorts of hoops to make this house work.
Each time we get one step further, there's yet ANOTHER road block. I'm stressed beyond belief.
In the long run, I know in my heart that this is the right thing for us to do. In the short run, I'm on the verge of tears.
I desperately need continued good thoughts, because as of today, we finally hit a road block we may not be able to get over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
good vibes shooting your way!
Oh NO! i'm sorry Jen! i know it can be so discouraging... hang in there. i'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.
call me if you need a shoulder.
-Pamela
Don't worry...In order to see Rainbows, you have to endure some rain.
It will all work out. I am sending you Good Vibes!
I'm so sorry you are going through so many of these hoops! I have been there and it sucks but in the end remember it will be worth it to have that house as your very own!
I'm so sorry to hear that Jen! I'm sending good thoughts your way! :)
I really hope everything works out and I'm sorry you guys are dealing with so much. Let me know if you need lunch or cocktails to help you survive.
Oh Jen! I'm keeping you in my thoughts.
Everything will work out :) You will feel so great when everything comes through and you have the keys in your hand
Post a Comment