Not a pleasant thought. But not the point, either.
I had too much coffee too quickly this morning, and all of a sudden, the flood gates are feeling the pressure. So I hightail it to the ladies' and it seriously sounds like there's a super-hamster wheel in the men's room next door. And it made me laugh, but more importantly, got me to thinking...
I have a feeling it must look something like this in there:

All in all, it just adds to my theory that men just never learn to correctly ration their toilet paper. I mean, I'm not saying you're limited to four squares or something like that, but seriously, it shouldn't take an.ENTIRE.roll to take care of business, right?
And getting them to put a new roll on the holder is hopeless...not to say that I wouldn't re-do it anyway because the TP is supposed to go OVER, not UNDER :)
That said, do you have a preference?

Just a little thought to ponder to start your week right...
6 comments:
No question: over the top. TP doesn't need to touch the wall before it touches me. I remember seeing a FBoFW about it one time.
Mike had one request when we moved in together...that the TP was hung over the top. So that is what we do :) Some people are so strange, huh?!
toilet paper should ALWAYS roll out over the top!!!
if i'm ever anywhere an it's under, i'll change it.
Cute and funny post! I'm an over person myself...and like PQ if I see it under, I'll change it.
ALWAYS over. TP rolled under is one of the worst crimes in my house.
Over, of course. Jason puts TP and papertowels under. I figure I've trained him to replace the roll when it is out, so dictating HOW he replaces it might be taking my control freak tendencies too far.
Post a Comment