Friday, June 12, 2009

In case you haven't been following...

...I lied. I decided to post just ONE picture.



Sellers have accepted our offer (well...we accepted their counter, which was pretty much the same as our offer). BUT, since it's a short sale, we're now waiting for the lien holder's approval. That could take some time. And they can come back and say absolutely not if they want to (let's hope they don't do that!), so it's still a waiting game.

Just one step closer :) Needs a new roof, but most other things are looking good. Please continue keeping your fingers crossed and sending those good vibes! I swear, you all have some special powers!

6 comments:

Jennelle said...

So cute! My fingers are crossed for ya!

Amy said...

WAHOOOOO! fingers crossed!!!

Coree said...

CONGRATS! You are lucky. We put offers on 2 short sales and did not hear back FOREVER. Then we waited and waited just to hear we didn't get either.

Sassy said...

YAY! Just so you know, my hubs was a roofer for over ten years and is now in roofing sales. He can tell you if you're getting a fair bid from your contractor. He could even bid it for you if you don't have someone you trust. Don't use John Beal...they can be shady. If you need any other recos on that, just let me know. I'm so happy for you! I hope the deal goes smoothly from here on out.

Lisa said...

Yay Jen!!! Sending good vibes your way.

Katie said...

Cute house. Good luck. Woohoo!!