Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Is the hunt over???

The house-hunting, that is...

We put an offer in on a house last night.

Fingers crossed! It's a short sale, so we don't expect to hear anything for a while. For my own sanity, I'm not posting pictures until it's all said and done ;)

The place needs a bit of work - mostly cosmetic, but some stuff that Mr. P and I won't be able to do ourselves. We'll just have to see, right?

Oh my Lord, I'm anxious!

(And fingers crossed that rates don't continue to skyrocket! Grand scheme of things, they're still historically low, but every penny counts, right?!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting!! I'll be thinking of you guys. :)

Pamela said...

:::FINGERS CROSSED!!!:::

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope you get it!

It's mind boggling to me why the heck they call it short sale if it could take awhile?!

Jennelle said...

Eeeek! I hope you get it! Good luck!

Amy said...

good vibes......

Ali said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck! I hope it works out!

Julia Goolia said...

Here's to hoping!