You know those weeks where you think it'll be nice and slow-paced, only to turn around and realize that you've got a billion things to do that needed to be done...oh, I don't know...YESTERDAY?!
OK, a little over-exaggeration. But all of a sudden this week has become killer. Last night was the only respite, and I didn't even realize it until after I'd completely wasted it all!
Between work, doctor visits, everyday chores, house-hunting, a concert, and heading out of town again this weekend to do more manual labor at the lake, this week has kind of disappeared from me. Is it Friday yet???
Speaking of manual labor, there was some severe damage this past winter and our dock and boat lift were both completely destroyed. With some help from a friend, we managed to demolish all portions of the dock this past weekend, get the debris hauled back to the drive, celebrate a birthday, play some games, have a few drinks, and prep for part 2: re-doing the stairs. I only have a few scrapes and bruises to prove that I actually busted my butt last weekend. We'll see whether I can remain relatively unscathed for two weekends in a row :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment