Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day!

I went in to work early this morning, before the snow had even started. (There were some flurries on the ground, but nothing much.) At noon, I decided to grab some paperwork to take home with me, and slowly made my way through the gloriously uncleared streets and highways of St. Louis ;) Nearly an hour later, as I was pulling on to our street (normally a 15 minute drive), my phone rang...it was my boss. Our Pres. decided to close the office, and she wanted to let me know that I didn't need to work all afternoon if I didn't want to :)

So...since Mr. P didn't have to work either, we had a family snow day! And finally got some fun pictures of our SnowDog, Miss Bailey:

Posing...


Galloping...


Pouncing...


Acting tough...

And, after a very busy afternoon (we were outside for almost two hours, with a break in there somewhere), an extra sleepy puppy. Notice the giraffe tongue?

We had so much fun this afternoon :) Part of me wants to do it all over again tomorrow, but one of the best parts about today was not having to take vacation time! I do love snow - I just hate having to drive in it. And there can never be enough playtime with a puppy outside in winter...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey is so big!! And I love the galloping picture - so cute. ;)

Julia Goolia said...

OMG. I love Bailey's tongue in that picture! Too much fun.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love seeing pictures of Baily. What kind of dog is that?

Jen said...

Amber - Bailey's a mutt. We honestly have no clue what mix she might be! I've decided to create a breed to help answer that question - I'm thinking I should call her an "Egyptian Rat Dog" from here on out :) At 5 mos. and 20 lbs., she's still going to grow a bit, so once she fills out some more we might have a better idea.

Heather said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Jen thanks for the encouragement. I sent you a pm by the way

Sharon said...

That tounge! Bailey is adorable. I'm not sure what I would do with a puppy in the winter because I refuse to leave the house :) Something as cute as that might inspire me though.

Mindy said...

I love the tongue photo!

Megs said...

Miss Bailey's such a sweetie!