WHY? That's the question I keep trying to answer. It's pretty broad, so it works for a lot of the detail questions as well as the all-encompassing.
Let's start with WHY I'm writing a blog. We all have so many things we want to say and share, but let's face it: I can only say the same thing to so many people so many times. I've gotten exceedingly bad about keeping in touch with those who matter most to me, and even though I'm making a concerted effort to be better, I know I'm just not there yet. Hopefully, blogging will help.
WHY "Eggs Over Medium?" Well, because it just fits. There's no meal I'd rather enjoy with those closest to me than breakfast. Saturday or Sunday mornings at the Boardwalk Cafe, or the always-fun breakfast for dinner. Tempt me with the perfect piece of bacon, and I'm yours. Add in French toast and I'm good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment