Friday was pretty relaxing, nothing exciting. Saturday, though, was one of the most exciting days I've ever had! Finally, my #4 Mizzou Tigers made it to the Border Showdown against #2 kU (chickenhawks)...and we won! After LSU losing on Friday in triple overtime, the MU/kU game became evem MORE important than before - rivalries aside. Mizzou has never had an 11-1 season in its history, and the fact that last night's win was over kU was just the icing on the cake! GO TIGERS!!!

This morning, I checked the Browers blog, only to find that a photo of Mr. P's wedding ring is up! Hopefully, that means Michael's getting closer to being done with the photos from our big day - we're so stoked to see them!

On our wedding day, I forgot something at our apartment. Mr. P ran it by my folks' house while Schmoogie and I were out getting our hair done. We returned home to find a bag full of the missing items and a note from Mr. P telling me how excited he was about the wedding. Michael and Lajuanna jumped on that note and asked if they could photograph it with our wedding rings...seeing how great this shot turned out really makes me smile.
Special thanks to Ammar and Carrie for joining me and Mr. P at my folks' house last night for the Mizzou game. We know how hard it can be to get back to STL, and we're thrilled that you were there with us - hope the "game food" settled alright! Love you guys!
1 comment:
ah ha! another new blog I just discovered by your comment on mine. very nice. you should probably put up a link to your fabulous slideshow now!
Post a Comment