Sunday, April 19, 2009

After a very rough roller coaster of a day, the previous post isn't going to work out. I don't want to get into details. It's a LONG story, and I probably won't be sharing too much more house-related stuff on here until it's worth it.

Thanks for your support, though.

I'm going to go cuddle up with Bailey and Mr. P.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so sorry Jen :( I know you guys have been looking for so long and this really frustrating/disappointing. You'll find something even better I hope! There's so properties entering the market right now.

Pamela said...

what a bummer! call me if you wanna chat. and rhonda's right- just keep your head up.

Jennelle said...

Oh, I'm sorry! You'll find something better, no doubt. Chin up!

Mary said...

I'm so sorry:( Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to think you have a plan and then your plan changes for whatever reason. The good news is that there's so much on the market, and no doubt more to come. Good luck.

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry, Jen :(. The right house is out there for you - you'll find it.

Mindy said...

oh I am so sorry it didn't work out. Having a house slip through your fingers for whatever reason is so discouraging. You will find a great house, just keep your spirits up.