Thursday, January 10, 2008

Homecoming 2008

I get to go! I get to go!

I've missed the past 4 Homecomings at Mizzou. Yep, that's every one since I graduated. Every. Stinking. One.

There's always been one obligation or another that has kept me from "coming home" to Columbia. This year, more than 9 months out, I'm planning on it, and I'm not letting anyone stop me. I'm dragging Mr. P with me (eh, he'll love it) and I'm getting my butt back to CoMO!

Courtney and Kelly have already planned ahead and booked rooms, so no walking from the bars to God-knows-where (although I've heard some wonderful stories). The P's are IN. And I couldn't be happier about it!

Now, time to decide whether or not we should try and get football tickets...

The first Homecoming football game, MU vs. kU, 1911.

2 comments:

LC said...

When is it?!?! I need to get it in my calendar! I almost love homecoming more than my birthday and Christmas. WOW...I hope that my wedding day will be better! Those are big shoes to fill!

Amy said...

i looove homecoming, except i haven't been in two years! so sad, but hopefully, i will make it to this one.