I'll be the first to admit that I've fallen off the face of the Earth for the past week or so...something about the holidays and exhaustion, perhaps?
Mr. P is in comfort-food mode, so I'll try to get a post up later this evening about our fabulous meal tonight :)
Schmoogie is finally back in the States, and I couldn't be happier - it's awesome to have her back in town and just a short drive away!
Miss Bailey is being a puppy and becoming more curious - I've found her under the couch more often than not lately. Just wait until she gets too big to crawl under there anymore!
I'm not in charge of much when it comes to dinner, but still have a couple of obligations tonight. Hopefully I'll be back later!
OH! And Happy New Year! No resolutions for me this time around - just keep plugging away and see what happens next, I guess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment