Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Any Ideas?

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted!

Then again, when I realize how busy the past month has been including work life, home life, and the inevitable holiday burnout, it doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Ultimately, I'm a bit fried right now. I'd love to come up with something exciting to blog about, but I keep drawing blanks.

Anyone remember the commercial with an egg in a pan - "This is your brain...this is your brain on drugs"? Forgive the crappy analogy, because this has nothing to do with drugs...but lately, the egg in my brain is leaning toward scrambled.

Wow. That was pretty lame. I'm open to suggestions...what would you like to know about me?

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Hmmm, a little backstory on how you and Mr.P met? How he popped the Q? I'm sure I probably know this already, but I forgot.

And is that camera of yours working again? Pics of the puppy never hurt either:)

Lisa said...

Because I'm unoriginal right now, I like Julia's idea. How did you and Mr. P meet?

Jen said...

OK Copycat :)
Keep an eye out, I'll get to it in a bit...