Mr. P and I have two homes on our list that we're going to check out tomorrow (Friday). I *might* already have a crush on one of these places...
...and for those who wanted to know: we're looking in a lot of areas - generally south of Hwy. 40. Not that it narrows it down any, but I'm trying to keep positive by keeping a bit to ourselves.
Man. This makes me nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ohhhhh.....exciting :) Good luck!
Good luck! I hope you find it! But don't settle for anything less than the feeling of KNOWING it's YOUR house when you are in it!
Good luck to guys!!! :-)
I'm totally late on this, but good retroactive luck! How'd it go?
where are you looking exactly? do you have a neighborhood in mind etc? schools? i wish you luck! its not easy :)
Post a Comment