Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two weeks already?!

Didn't realize it had been that long...

1. Yes, we're still house hunting. I certainly don't think anything will pop up right away. Dream and reality are trying to find a happy median. Mr. P and I can totally fix a place to make it better, but we can't change where a house is located. (Though trust me, I've imagined doing exactly that.)

2. We finished the puzzle! Yes, it took forever. A few pieces here, a few there, me shaking my butt (the happy dance?) every time I found one that fit...And I plan on posting pics of the puzzle. Unfortunately, our 1000 piece puzzle turned into a 997 piece puzzle, and I think the furry brown one is the culprit...

3. Work is busy busy busy. New things, pressing deadlines, frustration. Excitement. Exhaustion. Good and not-so-good. But I'm thankful to have a job and be able to make an impression.

4. I'm FINALLY taking time off. Next week is Mr. P's spring break, and I'm taking (at least 3, but aiming for all 5 days) off to spend with him. We'll be spending our "vacation" at home, running errands, and just enjoying a few days away from the madness that is our life. I imagine a spring cleaning will be part of the week's agenda.

5. My wagon is broken. I'm not proud of my smoking habit, and I'm already looking at setting a stop date again. I've just got to set some new boundaries for myself, that's all.

Hope you're all doing well! I'll try to post puzzle pictures soon. And maybe try to get a cute shot of the Furry Brown One to remind myself that even though finishing the puzzle was a letdown (hello? it's not DONE if there are THREE MISSING PIECES!), she's pretty dang adorable.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

fix your wagon and enjoy your wonderful break!!!