40-->FPP-->(passed a van that had crashed into the median between the right lane of FPP and the Union exit) Union North-->Page West (inch...inch...inch...inch)-->Hanley South to HOME :)
Total Time: 50 minutes.
But it is what it is.
Today's been a relatively crappy day across the board. It has been for a LOT of people. So rather than being bitter (again) about my commute, I'll just say that I'm thankful I have a job. I'm thankful for my amazing friends, and my inspiring husband.
I can't say enough about the latter two, but it means the world to have such a great support system.
To those of you who also had crappy days...I'm continuing to think of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it will get better, when the first half closed, i wanted to quit my job, and run away to mexico (wait, i still want to do that, lol) but you'll find a route that works, and it'll be all good in the hood :)
Post a Comment