She decided to ham it up a little, too.
"Hey, Mom! Do I have any bats in the cave?"
So the weekend went well, and tomorrow's moving day. I might be out of blogging commission for a while, but what else is new, right? Looking forward to Saturday, when I finally get a break from the next couple of days. Moving sucks. We've lived in our apartment for 3 years, and as much as I hate our place, I was happy to not move every year. I don't miss that part of college life :)
No rewards this week for not smoking, but Mr. P and I are still doing well. I've definitely hit some obstacles here and there, but gotten through them...I'm kind of proud of myself. We have been doing a little furniture shopping here and there, so maybe if that pans out we'll have a reward to show off soon :)
I've had a bunch of doctor appointments lately, and have had to do some follow-up blood work to get things figured out. A sleep study is planned for next week, and hopefully once all is said and done, I'll be (almost?) normal again. (I'm weirded out by the thought of trying to sleep through electrodes on my face and wires everywhere...if someone can sleep through that, they don't have a sleeping problem!)
One more pic of Miss B for your pleasure...it's a little abstract and random, but I absolutely love it (thanks Schmoogie for taking these!). I think Mr. P and I might frame it and put it up in our new bedroom.
Long day ahead at work today, but starting to feel energized and excited about the next few days coming up!
5 comments:
Sh is just too sweet! I can't wait to see pics of your new house...moving does suck, but it will be worth it in the end! See you Saturday!
I don't sleep very well either. I've managed to avoid the sleep study thus far though. And, congrats on quitting smoking :).
Good luck on your move! Moving does really suck, so I hope it all goes smoothly. As always, I love the photos of Bailey:)
Woo hoo on the smoking! I can't imagine how hard it is, but it's great that you're sticking with it.
I've also lived in my apartment for 3 years and will be moving out at the end of June. As much as I hate moving, I'm looking forward to not renting anymore. :-) I hope all goes well with your move!!!
Moving totally blows. I thought I was passed the college 'moving every year' thing, too. But lately we've been doing it WAY too much [twice in 8 months!] I'll pray to the moving gods in your honor.
And I hope the sleep study is successful!
Post a Comment