Bailey got her cast off on Tuesday. (Sorry, no pictures yet.) Her leg's so skinny! Slowly learning to walk on it, but favoring the other three...the injured leg just kind of flops around for now. We really expected that she'd have it on for another two weeks - I was getting excited for a new cast :) So no new cast, and still supposed to be calm for another month (do the doctors even realize that she's only 6 months old?!).
C's surgery was postponed because apparently, she also has pneumonia. They drained 7 liters of fluid from her abdomen on Tuesday. Yep, LITERS. Yikes. Surgery rescheduled for Monday, probably. Not looking good, but there are a lot of people out there praying for C, and I can't help but believe that she can get through this. C'mon, we Irish folk are fighters!
Hopefully I'll have a chance to get some Bailey pics up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Bailey's little leg. Show her some exercises, or better yet...I'll bring a handout to the brunch.
Boo for C's medical problems. Lots of people rooting for her though. Hang in there!
Post a Comment