Monday, September 15, 2008
Thoughts Needed
Mr. P found out this evening that a couple weeks ago, his father had a(nother) heart attack. The details are all pretty fuzzy, but it's times like this that I know it's damn near impossible to be so far away from family (they're in Texas). Please keep Dad P and the rest of the P family in your thoughts and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be thinking of them. I agree, being far from family totally blows.
I'm sorry to hear that. Is he in the hospital or did he get to go home? Yeah, I cannot imagine being away from my family at this point.
You guys are in my thoughts! (and prayers- even if some other people might not believe in it, I do and I still think it helps) <3
You are all in my prayers. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment