Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some people really blow me away...

Just a quickie before the holiday weekend :) Possible TMI to follow:

Miss Bailey's had a couple of weird nights lately, waking up and doing the infamous urka-gurka in the middle of the night/early EARLY morning. One ended in an urka-gurka-SPLAT (oh, sleep-induced fuzziness, thank you for masking my gag reflex!) and another was just "going through the motions" of getting sick, without it happening.

She seems completely fine - happy, playful - except for these events at 3 or 4AM. After her accident in March, Bailey's vet provided me with her email address where I can send questions, etc., which is AWESOME. So I shot off an email yesterday just to be sure. The vet responded promptly, letting me know what to look out for, and also offered a phone number where we can reach her if we have questions - and it's her cell - not the main vet number.

Seriously, people. I'm HUGE on customer service, and it just doesn't get better than this. She and I both know I'm probably not going to call, but having the option is above and beyond. Especially when we're leaving town this afternoon and don't have a regular vet by the lake house.

Anyway, I'm just completely stoked right now. Have a wonderful long weekend for the 4th!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

that's awesome! have a great weekend!

Mary said...

That is service! Where do you take her? I am not looking forward to being woken up by any kind of urka-gurka.

Jamie said...

Wow....that is nice! Miles' vet sucks...

I know that doesn't sound very nice, but really. They do.

Julia Goolia said...

Customer Service is a lost art, in my opinion. Looks like you've found an awesome vet---don't let them get away:)