Friday, July 11, 2008

Hubby Rocks!

So Mr. P made a fabulous birthday dinner on Tuesday night: grilled steak and vegetables (mushrooms, bell peppers, squash & zucchini), duchess potatoes, and a sweet honey-wheat baguette! Then I found out he'd been trying for nearly a week to get my present...which finally arrived on the 9th, one day late :)


Bissinger's Dark Chocolate Raspberries


Heaven. Simply heaven.

I'm somewhat lucky that my birthday falls in July, since it's the only month Bissinger's does raspberries. And Mr. P's somewhat lucky, too, since he knows there's always one sure-fire birthday present :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Those look so good! How do you get them?

Jamie said...

YUM! I just got a catalogue from them in today's mail...

Julia Goolia said...

Mmmmm, those look yummy. Yay for Mr.
p being such a good hubby!

Aimee said...

Mm...those sound delicious!

Mary said...

Good job, Mr. P! Those look delectable.

Teresa said...

I know I am so very late, but Happy Birthday!!!!! It looks like you had a great one!