You'll probably have to click on the image to get a better view, but it's a nice representation of the lovely ride I'm on...
I admit to being scared, and not knowing what our future holds. We don't have the stability I always thought would just naturally be there, and I work in a nonprofit organization - I'm certainly not rolling in the lifestyle I assumed would just happen! But you know what? We're still young. We're still fabulous. And EFF IT. Life's not supposed to be easy when you're starting out :)
I'm spending the afternoon having faith that things will work out for the best. Somehow, they always do, and we've certainly been through some doozies.
6 comments:
Keep the faith! Focus on what you CAN control versus what you can't. Good things happen to good people.
I love that diagram. I should print it off, in fact. Hang in there~it's hard when you don't know what will happen. But it does work out, of course.
Fasten your seatbelt, hang ong & enjoy the ride :)
And if you need to...scream at the top of your lungs!
You're so right....you're young and you're fabulous!!! How much better can it get than that?! Keep your head up...it can only get better :)
"I'm spending the afternoon having faith that things will work out for the best. Somehow, they always do, and we've certainly been through some doozies."
Jen, I really do believe this! You have a great outlook on things.
you are so right, life is not easy and it has its crazy times, but i am a firm believer that things happen for a reason and they always bring ya to where you are meant to be! :) i know we've probably relieze lately that we are not as good off as we thought, and have done some deep thinking about what we want to do with out lives and blah blah, but we have faith that it will work out. and pray our kids won't have to live on ramen noodles. lol.
Post a Comment