
Let it be said that this adorable guy above, who frequently drives me nuts, is about as supportive as they come. This time of year is overwhelming, to say the least...peak time for everything that comes in and goes out...and I'm in charge of BOTH. So when I get to the office at 7:30 AM, don't stop for lunch, and am still here well after it's gotten dark outside, I'm never thrilled. I hate to open AND close the office, but I do it, and I work Saturdays on occasion, because it's my job and it's important to me.
I'm not much fun to be around come December. My attitude's a bit "Bah Humbug, get-the-eff-out-of-my-way" to say the least. I'm not a grumpy person, I'm just frazzled!
There's nothing quite like coming home to his smile, bear hug, and kiss hello. I'm not sure he knows how much those little things mean to me. It almost never fails to melt the day's frustrations away...
Mr. P makes me crazy, but I'm also crazy about him :)
(This sporatic blogging is for the birds. I can't wait to get internet at home.)
2 comments:
Awwwww.... cute. :)
Very sweet post. :) Hope things calm down soon for you.
Post a Comment