Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick 6

I woke up feeling better today than I have in quite some time. I attribute it to the following:

1. The sun's out! Woohoo!

2. I worked out last night. Sure, it's only the second time I've done the video (seriously, seriously sore all weekend), but I definitely did better than the first time around. It can only get better! Plan to do it again tonight.

3. Mr. P and I had a very impromptu grocery trip, and bought a whole lot of veggies and fruit, which we've been severely lacking lately. The only (quasi) unhealthy thing we purchased was cheese :)

4. We ate a healthy dinner. Pretty simple - entire meal on the grill - chicken, asparagus, and small tortillas - but very tasty. I can't take credit for this, though...Mr. P is in charge of the grill.

5. Mr. P and I were in bed by 10:30. I got a decent night's sleep, which is pretty cool.

6. Did I mention the sun's out? I'm very happy to see it :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see the sun too! :)

Sassy said...

Our evenings sound similar! I went to the grocery store to grab more fruit and some veggies, came home and had Salsa Chicken and then cut up the fruit to make a big ol' salad. I didn't work out, though. Mostly due to the shopping and cutting. :)

Keep posting about the video - I'm not quite brave enough to try it yet, but I'm eager to know how you like it.

Sarah said...

Yay sun!

Julia Goolia said...

whoo hoo! it's amazing how the little things make such a big difference in the overall mood of the day, right?

N. said...

Entire meal from the grill... those are the best!

Sarah said...

i truly believe cheese is the secret to a longer life.