Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Interview with the Pamster

When Pamela posted her interview with Sarah, I thought it might be fun to jump in and see what she could come up with to ask me. Her first question was by far the most difficult, but fun to think about!

1) If you could meet with one celebrity (past, present, dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I can only meet ONE?!?!?! Wow, that sucks. There are so many people I'd like to meet, and for a lot of different reasons. Spiritual, creative (musical, artistic, etc.), intellectual...it's a long list. That said, and trying to encompass as much as possible in a single sitting, I'd probably pick Leonardo da Vinci.

2) Tell us about something we wouldn't normally suspect about you. (Like how a skydiver might actually be afraid of heights.)
I don't think there's anything quite as drastic about me as a skydiver being acrophobic. What most people don't know about me is that I love to work with my hands - particularly building things. I grew up helping my dad plan and build various things (our dock, for example) and other handiwork, and I really enjoy it.

3) What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
I have a LOT of pet peeves. Lately, the one that's most prevalent is poor proofreading. This is one of my favorite clips illustrating the problem we all see in everyday life:


4) What is your current obsession?
I'm desperately searching for the perfect pair of green heels (why? not sure), slowly putting photos into an album, and thinking about finally following through with a quilt I promised to make for Mr. P. My brain doesn't really stop on any single obsession at once :)

5) Can you tell me a secret?
I could, but then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?


If you would like to play along, here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions.)
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. You know, to pay-it-forward and keep this little interview game going.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions and so on and so forth. The first five ‘askers’ get the interview!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

i had a strong feeling you were going to answer #5 like that.

Anonymous said...

OMG, #3 is HILARIOUS!!!!!!