I'm almost embarrassed to say how excited I am about He's Just Not That Into You. Seriously, the trailer makes me grin - I don't know if I can get Mr. P to join me, but this could be another fun afternoon outing for the girls :)
He's Just Not That Into You trailer
Anyone wanna go with me? I know I'm jumping the gun and it doesn't come out until February...I guess there's some time to figure it all out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I cannot wait to see this movie!!! February seems so long away though. I will have to write a blog post about my love for the movie too! I am sure we can get a little gtg to see the movie :)
I'm all over this movie!! And I'll for sure be a part of a gtg. :)
i'll go!! i'm in!
ditto, im in fo sho' :)
Oh MAN. This was the best book ever written. I was unfortunately one of those girls who needed to read it! I'm in for the showing :)
That looks SO good. Sadly, that book was a startling revelation to me in college! Saved me from wasting a lot of time of dumb boys!
Wow, the trailer was awesome! Now I'm pumped to see the movie!!!!!
Thanks for posting :D
This would be a great GTG!
I'm IN!!!!!
Oooh, is Aniston in that? It's a no-go for me then. The sound of her voice makes my skin crawl.
I'm so in! And I'll hold Mary down and make her come with us.
Post a Comment