I'm totally doing the happy dance right now :) And I'm not embarrassed to share that it's because we've finally got stuff organized in the kitchen. We moved from a teeny tiny apartment (650 sq ft) with a decent kitchen (including a dishwasher, albeit a crappy dishwasher) to a small house (1000 sq ft) with a teeny tiny kitchen and no dishwasher (which I'm happy about, because the trade-off was getting a washer and dryer). Anyway. Finagling our way around in the kitchen the past couple weeks has been nuts, and I'm thrilled to have it in working order!
On Saturday, our new furniture is being delivered:
coffee table and end tables
dining table
with these chairs - a little less country_BIG.jpg)
And, of course, a fabulous mattress that might just be the highlight of my year. (Is that sad?) I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to sleep through the night again!
11 comments:
That furniture looks great! Congrats on getting settled in!
My new mattress saved my life. Enjoy!!
Beautiful. I love that coffee table.
I love all of your furniture picks. Your house is going to have that great "brand new" smell wafting through when all of your purchases arrive
I dream of having a fancy schmancy mattress one day, so I can understand your excitement. Your furniture looks fabulous. Congrats on all your home accomplishments.
That coffee table just *might* be the same one Carrie recently bought. Mr. P picked it out without any clue, though :)
And by "picked it out" I mean we both absolutely loved it, but he gave me the puppy dog eyes and I caved...
Looks great....I'm glad you posted about the chairs...I was thinking those original chairs didn't really fit the theme of your coffee table!!
Yay for organizing! I like the furniture choices - it's definitely something I could see myself picking out!
are you kidding me?! i would TOTALLY be doing a happy dance! high five!
PS you have great taste!
Yay for having everything in the kitchen organized!! I've lived in my house two years and can't claim that. PS -- the floating nightstands on the previous post freak me out.
See you Friday!!
love it all. we got everything from ashley too!!! congrats, happy dance your little heart out.
Post a Comment