I don't actually own a sombrero. I said I'd be there with one on, but unless I find one in the next few hours (who needs work, right?), it just isn't going to happen.
However, I WILL be bringing my fabulous guacamole :)
I can't wait for tonight and I love guac! If you are really wanting a sombero you could stop by Chevy's and tell them its your b-day...or they sell them at The Card & Party Outlet.
I’m enjoying my life one day at a time, and learning to find inspiration in whatever comes my way. I am constantly searching for my passion in life, but in the meantime, loving every direction it takes me.
3 comments:
Can't wait...I love guac!
I'm with Lauren...so freaking pumped for tonight!
I can't wait for tonight and I love guac! If you are really wanting a sombero you could stop by Chevy's and tell them its your b-day...or they sell them at The Card & Party Outlet.
Post a Comment