So far, this month has been a bit hectic. I’m really hoping to start posting more regularly again. My life’s not all that exciting, but I’ll try to rediscover my unrelenting cynicism and dry sense of humor ;)
1. Illness - Mr. P was pretty sick for a while, still getting over something. I haven’t been feeling well on and off for the past month. (No, I’m not pregnant.)
2. Life gets busy! It’s been nonstop, and I’ve forgotten to blog in my free time. I’m sure you’ll all forgive me, eventually...
3. Lots of confusion at work, but please keep your fingers crossed :)
4. Starting to get back to normal everyday life – maybe redefining the definition a bit.
5. Bailey!
a. No new pics from me…sorry! I can tell you that she’s still cute as ever, but starting that awkward adolescent stage…a bit goofy...we all remember what that was like ;)
b. We’ve finished puppy class and begun Novice I. She’s learned to “shake” and “high five” – neither of which are class-related, oops! I think she practices selective obedience, because in class she’s awesome, but at home – what a doofus! (I’m pretty sure that she’s inherited her dad’s selective hearing, even though he’s human and she’s canine…)
c. Having lots of fun socializing. This past weekend was killer!
Friday night we spent at Carrie’s with her dogs, Riley and Hailey. The pups had so much fun (even though Bailey ate all of Hailey’s food), and so did we. (Even when the boys showed up!) Riley has redeemed chihuahuas in my eyes...too cute!
Saturday, we went to our last puppy class, had a quick break, went to our first Novice I class, had another quick break, then to G & A’s for dinner and playtime with their dog, Larry. I know someone took some pics there, but not sure who’s got them! (Oh, and because Miss B ate all of Hailey’s food, she spent the day with the Big D...yuck.)
Sunday, we headed over to Gran & Pop’s house for laundry and a free meal (shhh!). Pop swears he'll never see us again once we have a place with a washer and dryer ;) Baileybear played with the dog and cat, but slept a LOT...I think the weekend wore her out as much as it did us!
Note: (potentially emotional, mushy moment) I’m really proud of Mr. P. He works full-time AND goes to school full-time, and I don’t know how he does it. I know it isn’t easy, but someday it’ll get better. I know I wouldn’t have had the stamina to do it while I was in school, but it impresses me to watch him keep pushing forward. I guess you could say I admire my hubby :)
Hopefully, I'll write more soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you are alive and well! I was worried about you but it sounds like you just have a case of the busies.
Even us cynical, dry bloggers are allowed some mushy husband love every now and then:)
Yay for blog update! Miss B had the big D all Saturday -- no!! Next time she comes over I'll have to put away Hailey's food :)
TAG you're it! :)
Post a Comment