In other news, last week our new couches were delivered. Much smaller than our older ones (which are still in great condition if you're interested in buying them!), and fit much better in the space.
Here's the stock photo that I split up in the previous post:

The pillows that came with the furniture have just enough green in them...we'll stick with them for now. I guess our living room is more brown and green than any real blue (except the area rug).
The rug is there. I wish we could have gone with a larger version, but I'm happy enough for now. I'm still looking for the right curtains...but technically our living room is good to go.
I guess EVERYTHING is good to go, except for having full use of the shower, which is our setback right now. And for anyone who's done any tiling, you know it's just not an option to do a little bit at a time. It's a time-consuming project, a small space, and a whole lot of tedious attention.
As soon as that's done, we should finally be moving in to OUR home. I'm ready. And on a positive note, at the very least, we know we've added quite a bit of value to the house already. It was in such serious need of help that even just a fresh coat of paint was helpful, but some of our simple renovations thus far are well worth the time and heartache involved.
4 comments:
LOVE IT!!! i can't wait for it to all come together.
I love it! Can't wait to see pictures of everything!
yessss, you are indeed so close! all the hard work will pay off, not just in the value increase of your home. can't wait to see pics! :)
Love the new furniture!!! So pretty and it looks so comfy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys that you get to move in soon.
You guys should be so proud of all the work you have done!!!
Post a Comment